• 8 to 10 cups (about 1 pound) mixed greens (mesclun, mache, watercress, baby arugula, dandelion; include hydroponic lettuces, sprouts and shoots - pea shoots)
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/2 lemon, juiced
• Wash and dry greens, place in a large bowl.
• Add chives and season with salt and pepper; drizzle over about 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
• Toss well to coat. Squeeze lemon juice over the greens and toss again.
• Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately.