• 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
• 3 tablespoons white vinegar
• 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 bunch arugula - rinsed, dried and torn
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, and cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Meanwhile, mix vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking until mixture thickens.
3. Toss potatoes with vinegar and oil mixture and arugula. Serve at room temperature.