• 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/4 cup Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Combine green beans and 1/2 cup water in a medium pot. Cover, and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium, and let beans cook for 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain well.
2. Place beans in a medium serving bowl, and mix in bread crumbs, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Toss mixture until the beans are coated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve.